A great service from Regus: the BusinessWorld Gold membership

If you are a nomad worker, or like me you are working from home and meeting customers in various places around your area, you may find this Gold BusinessWorld membership useful. I got it for myself and for $19/month, I can go to any Regus office in my area and use their business lounge: free wifi and free coffee (or tea) in a comfortable and quiet environment where I can go work between meetings. If you pay a little more, you can get access anywhere in the US, or for $49/month anywhere around the world.
I just got the membership for myself and I can testify that the service is great, much better than hanging out at Starbucks if you want to go a conference call or work without the loud background music.
If you are intersted you can check Regus website at http://www.regus.com, or contact Sean Kormarmy by email: Sean.Komarmy@regus.com